Induction cooktops use the power of magnets, producing an electric current that causes the molecules in cookware to heat up. Essentially it is the cookware—not the burner—that becomes the element that cooks the food.
OTHER INDUCTION COOKTOP FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Power savings of 40% to 70% over gas or electric elements
- Minimal heat transfer to kitchen area
- Smooth finish makes for fast and easy cleanup
- Precise temperature control
- Cooktop surface does not reach extremely high temperatures, reducing risk of accidental burns
- Water can reach boiling in a matter of seconds
AEG product brochures, specifications, installation instructions and more.